Wedding Videography Terms and Conditions
1. PAYMENTS - An initial Reservation Fee of $250.00 is required with the signed contract to hold shooting dates and pre-production video planning. Reservation fees are non-refundable. The remaining balance is due (2) two weeks before your wedding date. A $50.00 late fee will be charged for late payment. A travel chargeof $1.00 (one dollar) per mile for events and weddings beyond a fifty mile (50) distance from our studio/offices will be charged. A $45.00 fee will be assessed on allreturned checks.
2. RESERVATION OF TIME AND DATE: This contract constitutes an order for one wedding videotape production. Upon execution of this contract and receiptof the reservation fee, GDigital Videography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will make no other reservations for that time for the duration of the contract. GDigital Videography may use substitutes or sub-contractors in the fulfillment of all or part of the contracted services. If the pay- ments are not received at GDigital Videography by the dates specified, GDigital Videography may cancel the reservation without further notification to the customer (verbal or otherwise). The reservation fee, payment schedule, times, dates, locations, and other important information are specified on the reverse side of this contract.
3. DELIVERY OF FINISHED PRODUCT - The Customer is welcome to pick-up their video(s) in person or they can have them shipped to them postage paid. (Please note that Post-Production editing usually takes up to 9-12 weeks to complete). Customer must return Draft copies with any requested changes within 30 days of receiving the Draft copies. Returning Draft copies for editing of video changes after 45 days will result in a $125.00 Video Reloading Fee as video is erased after six weeks. We provide two (2) hours of editing free with each draft copy, additional editing is charged at our current rate.
4. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS - It is understood GDigital Videography is the exclusive official videographer retained to perform the services requested on this contract. Display rights: In signing this contract, The Customer is acting as agents for all members of the party and guests and grants GDigital Videography all rights for display, broadcast, exhibition, promotion, and advertising use of all images produced under this contract. All video masters and raw footage remain the exclusive property of GDigital Videography. Raw footage can be purchased at an additional cost. One week after delivery of your wedding video the raw footage will be bulk erased and is unrecoverable.
5. RESTRICTIONS: The Customer is aware that restrictions imposed by others (e.g., photographer, church, reception hall, guests, etc.), and the constraints of the physical environment, safety, weather, and acts of God can affect the quality and extent of video coverage possible. GDigital Videography guaran- tees coverage of all events only within the bounds of any restrictions and constraints of the physical environment, safety, weather and acts of God. GDigital Videography cannot guarantee coverage of outside events during inclement weather. The Customer is responsible for obtaining all permissions and clear- ances, etc., and adequate shelter from inclement weather and extreme temperatures are required by GDigital Videography to operate.
6. POSTPONEMENT/CANCELLATION - In the event of a postponement or cancellation of the wedding/contract, prior to fourteen (14) days of the event, the amount paid will be returned, however the Reservation Fee is not refundable. If cancellation is made less then fourteen (14) days remaining to the event, no refunds will be made.
7. STUDIO LIABILITY - GDigital Videography will take the utmost care with respect to the production, post production and delivery of the video(s). However, in the event GDigital Videography fails to comply with the terms of this contract, due to any event at or beyond the control of GDigital Videography, includ- ing but not limited to illness, accidents, labor disputes, acts of God and other catastrophes, or uncontrollable and unforeseeable equipment failure, GDigital Videography liability is limited only to refund of all monies received.
8. ADDITIONAL CHARGES - If something occurred at the event that the client does not want to appear on the videotape, the Customer must instruct GDigi- tal Videography before editing begins. After the video has been delivered to the Client, there will be a charge for re-editing at the current rate of $85.00 per hour for editing and labor . Re-editing is available to the client for a period of (7) seven days after delivery of the video, after the (7) day period the edited video will be deleted from the editing machine and is unrecoverable. Unforeseen parking and tolls incurred with traveling to and from the wedding ceremony and reception will be charged to the client.
9. WARRANTIES - GDigital Videography makes no warranties express or implied, with respect to the work or property that is the subject matter of this contract.
10. PRODUCTION AND EDITORIAL CONTROL - GDigital Videography is granted full production and editorial control by the customer regarding all aspects of the production and post-production services for this event. In the case a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not part of the edited master tape/dvd, it is at the sole discretion of GDigital Videography as the exclusive producer of the event video recording. Due to our style and unobtrusive nature, GDigital Videography attempts to capture your event as-is
11. DVD AND BLU-RAY DISC COMPATIBILITY - GDigital Videography produces DVDs and Blue-ray Disc using the most compatible media for set-top play- ers. GDigital Videography is not responsible for incompatibility with the DVDs or Blu-ray Disc created and the customer’s DVD or Blu-ray Disc player.
12. MEALS - GDigital Videography asks that a courtesy meal be provided for the videographer(s) . If a meal is not provided, then the videographer(s) may leave your reception for up to 45 minutes. (Note: GDigital Videography is not responsible for any event not captured in the case that one or more of the videographers must leave the reception to obtain a meal.)
**Please let us know if a courtesy meal will be provided or not by selecting the option on the sign up page.
I/We have read the above terms and conditions and fully understand and agree to authorize GDigital Videography to video tape/record the wedding specified on the terms and conditions set forth on this contract.
Love Story Video$399